Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The first post is always the hardest.

Well, here it goes. I'm never good at this sort of thing, so bear with me.
As you have probably figured out, I'm Raechel, 19 years old, even though my body feels ancient some days, and I am engaged to Bryant who is 23 (or will be in a week. Feb. 21!), who is in the Maryland Army National Guard. We'll be together 2 years in June. The 20th to be exact. We're looking to get married on December 21, 2012. Yes, the alleged "end of days". People did always joke with Bryant when he was in high school that the day he got married would be the end of the world.

There's not too much to me.

Currently I am working part time at a boarding/doggie daycare facility (but we accept cats and small mammals too!) part time. I do almost everything there as far as taking care of the animals; feeding, grooming, medicine, all that fun stuff, also I do customer service, and sales and marketing.

I also am going to school to get my Paralegal degree. A lot of people ask me what exactly a Paralegal is. Basically, they are the lawyer's assistant. They do a vast majority of the work on cases as far a research, taking notes, interacting with clients, etc, while the lawyer gets all the credit at trial. Which could be a good thing, if the lawyer is a "bad guy" :)

I try to do a lot as far as animal rescues. Well as much as I can for now. I have a Facebook page specifically for animal networking called "Saving Shelter Animals, One Click at a Time"

I'm not sure what else so say, I'm horrible and ending things, blogs, vlogs, essays, love notes.
If you ever want to get a hold of me with any questions about...anything, my Facebook is on the pages linked. You can also reach me at:
raechelf@msn.com (personal)

No comments:

Post a Comment